1) Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes – I have raved about these before.. and I included these in my favorites because I didn’t have them for a week and I was LOST. Nothing was removing my makeup as good as these. These are definitely something I always need to have on hand. Nothing compares!
2) Wet n Wild Creme Liner – At $3.99, this stuff is amazing! I’ve been using it for a liner every day for around 2 weeks. I haven’t noticed any fading or crumbling. I think the consistency is a little smoother than MAC Fluidline. I think this is an awesome dupe and worth a try. The brush that comes with it is useless though. I used it and It was like putting straw to your eye lid. It was so coarse it made my eyes water.
3) ELF Studio Blush Brush – Ever since I purchased this, I haven’t used anything else. I always liked large fluffy blush brushes.. so I was skeptical if I was going to like it, but this is the size a proper blush brush should be.. so you’re applying it to the apples of your cheeks, not your whole cheek. I use it for powdering under my eyes as well since it comes to a point, you can get close to little areas.
4) ELF Studio Powder Brush – Love this brush for everything! I usually use it for my bronzer though. It works awesome for bronzer, blush, powder and foundation.
5) Bed Head After Party – I just purchased this maybe a week ago. Its a product I always wanted to buy, but reluctant because of the price. At ULTA, I think I paid $18.50. Its around the same price at Target and Walgreen’s. It makes my hair feel so light and it definitely makes it more shiny and tames my frizzies I get from the flat iron. Love it!
6) GVP Concentrated Leave in Treatment – I use this every time I wash my hair. I love the smell of it. It’s hard to tell if a leave in conditioner has helped your hair, but my hair definitely looks healthier than it use to. I don’t know if this has been working.. but I always use it and will repurchase.
7) MAC Blot Powder – I already have a dip in this.. its one of my favorite products and I’ve been using it every day of October. 🙂
8) Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick – I’ve been wearing this every day.. the perfect nude.
9) NYX Smokey Look Megashine Lip Gloss – I’ve been wearing this every day as well, paired with Revlon Nude Attitude. It’s such a pretty color combo. I already purchased a back up tube of this.
10) MAKE UP FOREVER HD Primer – I got two samples from Sephora and I LOVE this primer. I’m not a primer person.. I think a moisturizer works just the same.. but for some reason, I’m really buying into this primer. The consistency is almost like liquid hand soap, and it makes my face the perfect canvas for my foundation. I just may purchase the full size.
11) MAC Sunbasque Blush – This blush hasn’t been getting any love lately because I’ve been so into my pink blushes.. but I pulled this out of the drawer, and was reminded how much I love it! It is the perfect color for the fall and goes so well with my skin tone.
12) Urban Decay Sin Eyeshadow – It’s such a pretty frosty tan with a hint of white and pink. I’ve been using it in the corner of my eyes to brighten my eyes.
13) Biotin – I just started taking these for the health of my hair and nails. My nails are growing quick and they are so hard. They don’t bend of break. I’m looking forward to seeing how this stuff works on my hair after daily use.
14) MAC Light over Dark Blush – I’ve been alternating this with Sunbasque. This is def. a favorite of mine.. as seen in previous posts.
15) MAKE UP FOREVER Lift Concealer – This stuff works wonders 😉