Anastasia Beverly Hills Sheer Moisture Creme SPF30
The Sheer Moisture Creme has become part of my every day routine for the past month. I always make sure to apply the cream to my face first thing in the morning after I’ve cleansed my face, or right before application of my liquid makeup.
The consistency is perfect for a day cream – it’s lightweight (but not runny) and isn’t thick or greasy like some other day moisturizers I’ve tried.
It absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving an oily residue behind, creating a perfect, smooth base for my foundation.
As an added bonus, there is an SPF of 30, so I don’t have to add additional sunscreen to my face. Also, it’s fragrance free, so there’s no unpleasing scent of sunscreen. (I really dread the smell of sunscreen)
I can’t say using this cream has transformed my skin over the course of the month, but it’s been keeping my skin well hydrated (as well as protected) and I can skip using primer!
- Great Packaging- I wish more products were designed like this! It’s a pump dispenser, so you just have to push the top down to dispense a pea sized amount of product. This is great for sanitary reasons and so you won’t dispense too much product that isn’t necessary.
- Absorbs quickly. It didn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy.
- Lightweight. It’s a great daytime moisturizer that works well before applying makeup.
- Reacted well to my skin. I didn’t have any irritations or breakouts.
- A good amount of SPF (30).
- No fragrance.
- A slight con of the packaging is that you can’t tell how much product is in the container. I won’t know until one day I push the pump and nothing will dispense. haha!
- I didn’t notice any significant changes in my skin after using this product. I’m saying significant because I have noticed my skin feels softer, but I can’t say for sure that it’s from this product or others that I am using.