I purchased a few things online from Sephora a few days ago and received my package today! I’m so excited to try everything!
Onto what I purchased…
1) NARS Bronzing Powder in “Irresistiblement” – A terracotta toned bronzer.. rather than a brown toned bronzer. I’ve read this is somewhat similar to MAC Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder.. so I’m excited to see if they are anything alike.. since I love Smooth Harmony! (It was a limited edition item. I have it from the Heatherette Collection)
2) NARS Single Eyeshadow in “Bali” – A pigmented neutral taupe.
3) NARS Single Eyeshadow in “Coconut Grove” – A very pigmented, deep brown.
4) Illamasqua Lipstick in “Obey” – I was stuck between Brink, Fable, Obey, Over and Test. In the end, I chose Obey. It’s a matte, pink peach/coral.
5) Illamasqua Powder Blusher in “Lover” – I’m on the hunt for a peach blush.. It was described on the website as a “vibrant apricot”. Looking at Lover, it doesn’t look like what I had invisioned. I was looking for a peach blush with no pink tones.. because anything peach with pink all looks the same on my skintone. Like Nars Orgasm.. or MAC Springsheen. It’s very aggravating. I did own MAC Peaches, but ended up swapping it.. because it still wasn’t what I was really looking for. It was too coral on my cheeks. I hope Lover looks better on my cheeks than it does in the pan.
I’ll have swatches and photos of these products up for you soon!
Do you own any of these products??