1) Clarins Vital Light Serum – This is probably the best smelling serum I’ve ever owned. I’ve been using this for the past couple of weeks and my skin has been looking fabulous. I will have a full review to come soon, but so far, I’m obsessed with it.
2) Dr. Brandt Dark Circles Away™ Collagen Eye Serum – I got a couple samples of this from Sephora and I’ve been using it every night. I really do see a reduction in my dark circles (temporary, of course) and it moisturizes really well. I’d love to purchase it, but at $55 for a 1/2 oz… errr, I doubt it. Hopefully I can grab some more samples.
3) Anastasia Clear Brow Gel – Now that my brows are so thick, a brow gel is very necessary. Even though I love my MAC Brow Set for tinting my brows, it doesn’t hold my un-ruly brows in place all day. So, I’ve been using a mini version of the Anastasia Brow Gel that came with a kit of mine and it’s worked the best for me so far! I’ll be purchasing a full-size once I go to ULTA.
4) MAC Paint Pots I’ve been loving my MAC Paint Pots lately and for the past month, it’s all I’ve been wearing on my eyes. They’re easy and they last. I want more!
5) MAC 181SE Kabuki Brush – I got this in a recent swap and I’ve been using it every say for setting powder. It’s a perfect brush to keep in my bad for touch ups. I’m going to try finding a back-up or two.. 😉
6) Real Techniques Blush Brush – This has become my favorite brush for applying blush. Everything about the brush is perfect. It’s soft, the shape is perfect and it applies & blends my blush really well.
7) Physician’s Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner in Ultra-Black – I got this liner on a whim, and I’m so happy I did. I can confidently say this is my favorite liquid liner pen of all time. The tip is amazing and it makes applying eyeliner incredibly fast and easy. It also lasts all day!
8) Maybelline One by One and Maybelline The Falsie’s – Mascaras I’ve been alternating between these two mascaras for the past month, and I like them a lot for dramatic lashes. I would re-purchase both!
9) E.L.F Studio Conditioning Lip Balm in Peaceful Pink – I just started using this after having it for a few months. It’s so moisturizing and the perfect pink for every day. It’s for sure one of my favorite products from E.L.F. I just hate the darn packaging! Me + Lip Brushes = no bueno.
10) Milani Lipstick in Rosehip – I was looking for a bright pink lipstick that is more pink than fuschia – which many bright pinks tend to lean toward, and I came across Rosehip. This is a definite must-have. I’ll do a post on it soon, as you can’t tell the true color from my FOTD below.. In the mean time, you can drool over Temptalia’s swatch of it.
(Image Credit: Temptalia.com)
Here’s a FOTD from the other day. I’ve pretty much been doing the same look for the past couple of weeks.
MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer NW20 (under eyes, applied with my fingers)
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B30 + 1/2 pump of Guerlain Parure Extreme in #3 for added coverage (applied with Coastal Scents Bionic Buffer Brush)
Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder (under eyes to set concealer, applied with a tapered blending brush)
Guerlain Meteorites in Mythic (to set foundation, applied with a kabuki brush)
MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder in Honey Rose (on my cheeks & bridge of my nose, applied with Sigma F50)
Physician’s Formula Healthy Glow Bronzer (for added warmth and contour, applied with MAC #168 brush)
MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot (all over my lids, applied with my fingers)
MAC Jardin Aires Pigment (all over my lid, on top of Rubenesque)
MAC Groundwork Paint Pot (smudged into my upper and lower lashline with a pencil brush)
MAC Quite Natural Paint Pot (smudged into my crease with a pencil brush, blending any harsh edges with my fingers)
Physician’s Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner in Ultra Black (upper lashline)
Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Black (on my waterline)
Maybelline One by One Mascara
MAC Eyebrow Retractable Crayon in Spiked
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
MAC Lipliner Pencil in Oak
E.L.F. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm in Peaceful Pink
Milani Lipstick in Rosehip (applied very sheerly)
Sally Hansen Extreme Lip Plumper (applied on top for shine)
Btw, the leopard scarf I’m wearing is from Forever 21. I purchased it last week, and I’ve been wearing it almost every day! Love it.