What’s a lust list? It’s basically a list (or collage) of material items you’re “lusting” after or wish you had! Some people like to create these little collages as a way to organize items they admire, or to use it as kind of like a shopping list for items they’d like to purchase at some point. I think they are fun to read, and fun to create!
Well, I’ve got my eyes on so many things right now I knew I had to put a list together.
So, here goes my jumbled list of things that have running through my mind lately.
Zara Studded Evening Bag Box
– I’m phasing out of my spike obsession, but I love edgy pieces and I think this clutch is adorable. I know I probably wouldn’t get much use out of it though, so I may opt for the matching studded ankle strap sandals
– something I could wear more often.
Zara Die-cast Pleated Shopper
– I don’t know why but I’ve been thinking about this bag for weeks. I can’t seem to get it out of my mind. I know it’s way too big to be practical and the handles are too small to wear it comfortably, but something keeps telling me that I need it in my life.
Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer
– Apparently this cream foundation is pigmented enough to work as a concealer, while somehow looking completely natural. Reviews state that you only need a tiny amount for the whole face and a little jar will last for ages. I’m seconds away from placing an order. What doesn’t sound good about this stuff!?
Chanel Joues Contraste Blush in Tumulte
– I’m a sucker for Chanel blushes as well as anything pink, so naturally this newly released Joues Contraste ended up on my list. I have yet to see it in person, but I can tell from various blog posts that it’s gorgeous!
Giorgio Armani Master Corrector
– I think this product has been on my invisible lust list for the past couple of years but neglected ever purchasing it. Well, still neglecting it, but I’m trying to remind myself that I have to try it one of these day. I haven’t read any reviews that weren’t positive about this magic little tube for the under-eyes.
Guerlain Terracotta Blush in Sunny Pink –
I freaked out when I first saw swatches for this Guerlain Summer Collection blush. Get a look at this swatch and tell me it won’t look amazing on the cheeks. The only thing that’s kept me from purchasing it, is that it may be reminiscent of Nars Orgasm – I don’t need another one in my collection. Any insight for those that own it?
Guerlain By Emilio Pucci Météorites Perles D’azur Illuminating Powder –
I’m a huge fan of Guerlain Meteorites. They are such a luxurious product, and are fun to apply! I use them as a setting powder, and they erase any oily shine from my face, and leave a beautiful glow behind. My face is always glowing when I use these pearls. Do I really need another one? Probably not, but this one is so pretty that I think I may splurge.
Sigma Tapered Highlighting Brush –
I’ve had it in my head that I need a domed brush in my collection. I’m not really sure if I do, but Sigma probably has the most affordable one, so I’ll probably end up ordering it in the near future. Anyone have this brush? Do you like it?
Diorskin Nude Tan Nude Glow Sun Powder –
Ahh, last but not least, the Dior bronzers from the Dior Summer 2012 Collection. I have yet to see reviews for any, but they look super pretty with the sleek silver packaging, and they come with a mini kabuki. How cute!
What’s on your list?
P.S. What do you think of the newly designed Sephora site? I’m not too crazy about it. I liked the previous design better. It was easier for me to navigate
How do you like the new Sephora site?
I love it!
I liked the old site better.