MAC Hot Gossip Lipstick
Hot Gossip brings color to my face without being too bright, and makes my lips look a bit more noticeable and full. I think it’s a shade that will work on many skintones from warm to cool, light and dark.
It’s a cremesheen formula, so it applies smooth and is opaque with a few swipes of the tube.
I actually really like the way this lipstick looks on my lips when my lips are a bit more rosy-red. It just looks like such a pretty rose. The plummy tones are a bit more prominent when my natural lip color is toned down. When the color fades, it’s more of a natural pink.
Overall, I’m really happy I got this lipstick and I can see it being one of my go-to’s for nights out or for daily wear when I want to wear a pink that has a little more to it than the standard nude pink and a bit less than a bright pink.
What do you think? Would you rock it?
- Creamy formula that feels great on my lips
- Semi-opaque color that is buildable to opaque
- Makes my lips look fuller
- Will work on a variety of skin tones – despite it being plummy, it flatters warm and cool skin
- Cremesheen formulas tend to melt and/or tilt because of the soft, creamy formula, so be careful not to leave it in a warm area.
Price: $15, MAC.