Julep Maven American Beauty Box
The holiday season is all about shimmer, sequins, glitter and rocking dark, sultry shades. Although I love to wear glitter all year round, I especially like to have festive nails during the holidays.
Apparently Julep received the memo and came up with a gorgeous selection of glitter polishes for December’s Julep Maven Box.
Although I seriously love every single shade in this collection, I went with the American Beauty box.
What’s inside the box:
- Julep Instant Warming Foot Scrub (Full size – $22 value): This cucumber mint scented scrub warms up on contact like magic. Packed with natural pumice to exfoliate, chili pepper oil to stimulate circulation, and vitamin E to nourish. Can’t wait to try this!
- Juelp Julia Nail Color (Full size – $14 value): Purple orchid with golden micro-glitter metallic. The base is a sheer purple packed with a golden shimmer that looks different in all angles. This color is so gorgeous and unique.
- Julep Patti Nail Color (Full size – $14 value): (full coverage black multi-dimensional glitter) The base is a black shimmery jelly combined like larger chunks of silver glitter. A super pretty edgy color that is so me.
- Create-your-own Cabochon Ring (see in the photos below!)
* I also received a peppermint candy. 🙂
The create-your-own ring was such a cute addition to the box. I’ve never seen something like it before and quickly went to work on creating my ring!
It comes with a little paper with the instructions. It’s really simple. Just paint the back side of the “gem” with the nail polish of your choice. I used Julep Patti from my box, and applied two coats and then a top coat. After it’s dried completely, set it in place and press the prongs down on a flat surface to secure the setting.
Overall I couldn’t be more pleased my box and can’t wait to try everything out! (I’d post nail swatches, but I just got my nails done. I’ll post some soon!)
Would you like to become a Maven? Click here to take your style quiz!