– Included in the post will be a short bio (written by you) introducing yourself & possibly addressing your interests in beauty (or in general) and expertise (if any).
– Additionally, a thumbnail photo (optional) will be included, as well as your blog and/or any social media sites you’d like to share (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.)
– You’ll receive exposure and experience!
– If you are borrowing any information and/or photos, please cite/credit the original source.
– I’d prefer to have photo/s included in the post (it’s much more interesting to read!) I’m not very keen on stock photos, unless they are relevant and tasteful. I’d much rather see photos taken by you!
– Please take photos in good lighting that aren’t out of focus, fuzzy, pixelated, over or underexposed, etc. No camera phones please.
– Images should be no more than 500 pixels wide. Any images that are larger will be re-sized.
– Please keep the writing on photos to a minimum, unless you are labeling products, swatches. If you’d like, I can label them for you.
– By submitting your article to be posted on Miss Natty’s Beauty Diary, you are agreeing to have read all of the guidelines.
– Articles that are published are property of Miss Natty’s Beauty Diary, and should not be posted elsewhere (unless cited).
– I reserve the right to edit submissions (correcting grammatical/spelling errors and awkward or run-on sentences).
– Photos submitted may or may not be enhanced for color accuracy.
Please note: All submissions will not be accepted. At this time, there will be a limit of 2 posts per month for each individual contributor.
For submissions, or if you have any ideas for a post, shoot me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.